Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hobby Update

My embarrassing hobby paid off a little yesterday! I was notified that I'd won two sweepstakes! One notification came by phone, the other by email. I'm superstitious about telling people exactly WHAT my winnings are until they actually arrive, but here are some vague teases:

1) a very cool collection of 3 electronic toys from my favorite magazine's SoHo store. These should arrive fairly soon and I'll post pics when they do.

2) a single item that also qualifies as an electronic toy, but it's on a whole 'nutha level. This one will take up to 8 to 10 weeks to arrive... so don't hold your breath for that reveal. My plan is to sell it, and use the cash to buy something else.

It feels good to have a few wins again. I have not been nearly as active with my sweepstaking as I was before I moved to This New Condo so it shows that even just a little effort can pay off.

(2)

No comments: