Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nervous...

There are a couple things I COULD/SHOULD be doing or have done already...

I COULD go and get my taxes done. I have all the paperwork I think. But I am PETRIFIED that this home ownership thing is going to make me look stupid in front of the preparer! I know that bazillions of people who own homes get their taxes done every year (Hell, some of them do it themselves!), but it's making me very nervous.

I SHOULD go do my Homestead Exemption thing... but again, I am certain that I will have to wait in a long line, stand on the other side of bullet proof glass from an angry and indifferent government employee and be told that I don't have all the paperwork necessary to complete the transaction, dumbass!

Instead of doing either of those things today, I watched Lee Adama and Kara Thrace long for each other while Gaius Baltar was tortured to no avail.

(2)

2 comments:

Matt said...

Just remember, you're not the first guy to go through this. I bet you'll find it all less threatening than you think.

If all else fails, bring the remote-controlled helicopter with you as either a diversion or a bribe ...

;-)

CondoBlogger said...

HA! That was funny... thanks for the laugh!