Monday, January 15, 2007

Just got home

Spent the weekend with P and some friends in a cabin up north (see 12 of 12 post below). Had an AWESOME time. Relaxed, played cards and board games, did a little hiking while listening to some podcasts, even made (tried to make) a fancy breakfast one morning! It came out totally wrong, but P and my friends ate it anyway!

Now back home and have to turn around quickly... it's my Pop's B-Day today! My present to him this year is a half rack of Guinness (it's a family joke sort of) and my services as a video technician. Dad bought his wife TiVo for christmas and it's up to me to hook it up for them.

As I drove up I noticed a crew finally pouring the sidewalk down below This New Condo... it's been a muddy mess since they started construction over a year ago.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and a nice MLK day.

No comments: