Monday, September 10, 2007

The results are in!

And they are inconclusive. In fact we know a little less now about what is going on in my neck than we did before the biopsy. This whole thing is like an onion (literally in a sense) because as we peel one layer away there is another and another and another and each one is not what we expect it to be. Frankly, one of the layers is pretty disgusting.

More tests are coming, the last of which could not be scheduled until NEXT MONTH! In fact it will be over 30 days till I can have it done. Calls have been made to try and speed that process up.

I still feel fine, not in pain, not fatigued, not sickly in any way... still just anxious to get this all over with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing worse than having to wait when there are serious issues at stake. I hope that you are able to speed up the process to get the test completed.

Matt said...

Aww - I'm sorry you don't have a definitive answer. Glad you're not feeling sick, though. I'll still be thinking about ya.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I'm sure you're fine.