Monday, August 6, 2007

Past Blasting

First off... let me say that I MISS BLOGGING! I'm not sure exactly why my posts have dropped off so dramatically. I'm busy but not THAT busy... I think it was just time for a bit of a slowdown...

Having said that... I have so much to add to this journal:



Last weekend P and I took a group of friends to see The Solid Gold Dance Party at Atlanta's Chastain Park Amphitheater. SO MUCH FUN! The shots above are of the crowd (and some of MY group) up on our feet while Village People sang YMCA on stage. The Solid Gold Dancers, Thelma Houston, Peaches and Herb, the Village People... total blast from the past. It was made all the better because I had WON the tickets which included a table in the amphitheater. So we made dinner and desert and brought wine and candles... totally fun. Great time.

Other stuff I need to blog about:

P and I have booked a trip to China next year.

My new job is challenging and I'm loving it. It's the perfect job for someone like me, transferring from operations to editorial. Having a lot of fun with it.

Sold the Wii!

Sold the Camcorder!

Won an official LeBron James Cleveland Cavaliers jersey.

Lots of Condo stuff too... the politics in the building are really kicking in and things are starting to get interesting!

I also REALLY need to catch up on Y'all and your posts... I miss getting the latest on every one's day to day's.

3 comments:

Maddog said...

Last time I was at Chastain Park, it was to see Dolly Parton in 1988. I had a blast. The pictures are wonderful and I'm glad things are going well. I've been a little behind in my reading as well.

Paul said...

This sounds like (reads like) the Cliffs Notes® version of Life with CondoBlogger.

What a great way to catch up!

My adventures said...

i forgot all about chastain park... i saw frank sinatra there in 87 or 88...